Community Health & Wellness 

Stay Healthy by Getting the Info You Need

We All Have Bad Days, But If You

  • Are depressed or too sad to take care of yourself or others
  • Are hearing voices or are told you are talking to yourself
  • Are intoxicated and need someone to bring you safely to Freedom House
  • Feel you want to hurt others or yourself

You need to call the mobile crisis unit at Freedom House at 877.967.8844. If you live in Chapel Hill or Carrboro, call 919.967.8844. 

If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911.

Additional Resources

  • Hotlines
  • If you don't have an emergency and you want to explore options for resolving your crisis, check out OC Connect, a database of local organizations.