Coronavirus (COVID-19) Multilingual Resources
- Press Releases - all Orange County press releases are available here, including available translations.
- What’s New in Phase 3?
- Orange County Housing & Community Development - resources in English, Spanish, Chinese, & Burmese
- Orange County Sheriff’s Office Message to the Community (YouTube video) in English, Español, Mandarin, Arabic, Burmese, Karen, Kinyarwanda, Swahili
North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NC DHHS)
- Coronavirus Briefings in English, American Sign Language (ASL), and Español/Spanish from UNC TV
- NC DHHS Executive Orders in English & Spanish
- NC DHHS Social Media Toolkit / Materials & Resources (Multilingual)
- NC DHHS Videos for employees of Farms and Meatpacking Plants (Multilingual)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Multilingual Resources from the Refugee Resettlement TA Agency
- American Sign Language (ASL) information from the National Association of the Deaf
- Orange County Health Department Recognizes Local Businesses with Contest (Español, Chinese)
- Orange County Shares COVID-19 Vaccine Update (Español, Chinese, Burmese, Karen)
- Orange County Health Department Shares Information to Speed Vaccine Effort (Español, Chinese)
- Orange County Health Department prepares to move into Phase 1b of COVID Vaccine effort (Español, Chinese)
- Video Series to Address Health Disparities in the Hispanic/Latinx Community During COVID-19 (Español)
- Orange County Health Department Offers Guidance for Safer Holiday Breaks (Español, Chinese)
- Orange County Health Department Urges the Community to Make a Plan to Get a Flu Shot (Español, Chinese)
- Orange County Moves into Phase 3 of State’s Reopening Plan (Español, Chinese)
- Health Department Creates Videos to Help Churches Plan Outdoor Services During COVID-19 (Español)
How to Use a Face Covering
Count on Me NC
As North Carolina’s restaurants, hotels, attractions and shops reopen, Count On Me NC is a public health initiative that empowers guests and businesses to help keep everyone safe from COVID-19. Orange County Health Department fully supports the efforts and the benefits of this curriculum. There are modules that focus training for re-opening and staying open safely for all businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Including fact sheets on Face Coverings, Grocery Shopping, Worker Safety, various trades, and more, all available in multiple languages, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Myths vs. Facts
For information regarding common myths around the novel coronavirus and stopping the spread, visit our Myths vs. Facts page. Content and infographics available in English, Spanish, and Chinese.
Six Feet Apart
Social distancing graphics to remind people to keep a safe distance away from each other while out in public.
PDF in English/Español