We’re excited to host our annual Halloween event revised with COVID safety precautions. All of your favorite activities will be included such as the costume contest, pumpkin decorating, cakewalks, bingo, pumpkin hunt, and carnival games. Each section limited to 40 participants to comply with County and State gathering limits. Register all household members who plan to attend at just $5 per household (must reside at the same residence). Come in costume and ready to have fun!
COVID safety precautions
- Limited attendance to 40 per hour-and-fifteen minute section. All attendees (including parents/guardians) must pre-register by section.
- Masks required for anyone over 5 years of age and encouraged for everyone.
- Social distancing enforced at all activities. For example, bingo tables and cakewalk numbers will be spaced 6-feet apart.
- Single-use carnival equipment.
- Nothing will be re-packaged. All cakewalk prizes will be from commercial kitchens.
- Hand sanitizer available at each activity.
- All touchpoints will be sanitized between sections.
- Supply kits delivered contactlessly to participants’ doorsteps on Wednesday, October 28. Kits will include:
- One wristband per registered participant. Participants must wear their wristbands to be admitted and will only be admitted at their registered section time.
- A pumpkin for decorating and entering into the pumpkin contest.
- A bingo card for each registered participant.
- Inflatable hammer.
- Ages: All ages
- Day/Date: Saturday, October 31
- Raindate: Sunday, November 1
- Maximum: 40 per section
- Register by: Monday, October 26
- Fee: $5/household (must be from the same address)
- Location: Central Recreation Center sports field behind building
|Section A||10:00 a.m.-11:15 a.m.||845301-2020A|
|Section B||11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m.||845301-2020B|
|Section C||1:00 p.m.-2:15 p.m.||845301-2020C|
|Section D||2:30 p.m.-3:45 p.m.||845301-2020D|
|Section E||4:00 p.m.-5:15 p.m.||845301-2020E|