Current Property Auctions
In Rem Foreclosures
Next Sale Date: SEE BELOW
To be held at the Orange County Courthouse Steps,
106 E. Margaret Lane, Hillsborough, NC 27278
ALL PROPERTIES ARE SOLD IN 'AS IS' CONDITION. INTERESTED PARTIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO RESEARCH ALL PROPERTIES THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO SALE AND BEFORE BIDDING ON A PROPERTY.
- Properties sold may be subject to IRS Tax Liens, City/County Taxes for any years not covered under our judgment, and other restrictions of record.
- It is your responsibility to research and obtain information regarding the property, prior to the sale.
- PURCHASER WILL RECEIVE A NON-WARRANTED SHERIFF'S DEED UPON COMPLETION OF THE SALE.
- The deed description may include portions of land that have already been sold off by the current owner and are NOT subject to the sale.
- If a bidder fails to follow through with their winning bid, the bidder will forfeit the deposit and the property will be resold. If the next bid is less than the original winning bid, a default judgment will be entered against the defaulting bidder for the loss.
- THIS IS A BUYER BEWARE SALE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE OFFER THE PROPERTIES ON A 'WHERE IS' AND 'AS IS' BASIS. THE COUNTY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IT IS THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO INVESTIGATE THE PROPERTY PRIOR TO BIDDING. Anyone considering buying property at a tax foreclosure sale should be aware that there is a risk.The County does not guarantee or provide any warranty.
- It is your responsibility to research and obtain information regarding the property, prior to the sale!! It is important to note that the deed description of the property or properties contained in this ad may or may not be the exact description of what is actually being sold. The property to be sold is that property contained in the deed description SAVE AND EXCEPT ANY CONVEYANCES OF RECORD. In other words, the deed description may include portions of land that have been sold off by the current owner, portions that are NOT subject to the sale.
- It is the High Bidders responsibility to check on the status of his/her Upset Bid with the Orange County Clerk of Court.
- Notice of Upset Bids will be mailed by first class mail in accordance with NCGS 1-339-64: however, we advise you to check the status of current bids REGULARLY during the Upset Bid process.
Below is a list of properties currently being foreclosed: All are sold subject to 2019 taxes that are not covered under this judgment.
SALE DATE: APRIL 3, 2019
- PIN #9860253287, County of Orange v. Ever Lee (Evelyn) Neville Heirs File # 18 M 343; Legal description: Tract No. 4, containing 2.0 acres, more or less, including road right-of-way according to plat of survey of property of Fred Dixon, Jr. and Arthur Allen, dated February 3, 1984, by Alois Callemyn, RSL No. 2544, recorded at Plat Book 39, Page 49, Orange County Registry. Together with Lot B containing 934 square feet according to plat of survey entitled “RECOMBINATION PROPERTY SURVEYED FOR PIEDMONT ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION”, DATED March 25, 1998 by Callemyn Parker Land Surveying. Save and except Lot A containing 934 square feet according to plat of survey entitled ‘RECOMBINATION PROPERTY SURVEYED FOR PIEDMONT ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION”, dated March 25,1998 by Callemyn Parker land Surveying. (PIN# 9860253287 See Deed Book 471, Page 571; Book 1719, Page 503; Book 1719 Page 506; Plat Book 80, Page 109, Orange County Registry) Starting Bid $10,500 subject to change.
- PIN# 9865649818, County of Orange v. Mary N. Gunn Wardlow Heirs File # 18 M 347; Legal description: Being all of Lot 19 in Block C of Highland Woods as shown on plat now on file in the Office of the Register of Deeds of Orange County in Plat Book 15, Page 178, to which reference is hereby made for more particular description of same. (PIN # 9865649818; see Deed Book 964, Page 436 Orange County Registry) Starting Bid $3,300 subject to change.