Asset Management Services
Asset Management Services provides a broad range of services to the departments of Orange County. These services are broadly defined as:
Administration - Provides management and other services to the three divisions of Asset Management Services; Facility Maintenance, Custodial Services, and Fleet Maintenance. Administration is also responsible for utility management, construction management, fixed assets, capital improvement projects, and risk management.
Facility Maintenance - Maintains more than 40 County-owned and leased properties.
Custodial Services - Provides custodial services to most County and Court system occupied facilities.
Fleet Maintenance - Provides preventive and corrective maintenance to over 300 vehicles and 100 pieces of equipment. Operates a gas and diesel fuel station.
- Cedar Grove Update Presentation – May 8, 2014
- Environmental Responsibility in Orange County Government - 4-8-2014
- SportsPlex Lobby Renovation - Construction Agreement Attachments
- Space and Storage Use 3-11-14
- Space Study Follow-up Report 3-11-14
- Orange County Space Needs Study - 2001 report and later updates
- Orange County Facility Report - May 2013