V I T A
RSVP-VITA Free Income Tax Assistance
VITA, an Orange County (NC) RSVP Volunteer Program, provides FREE income tax preparation, both Federal and North Carolina income taxes, to qualified individuals with low-to-middle income, including those who qualify for tax credits.
Who is Eligible?
- Individuals with low-to-moderate income, regardless of age or county of residence
- People who meet separate eligibility guidelines (guidelines available in January)
- Bring required documents
- Clients with complex returns may have to go to a paid preparer
When and Where:
- FREE tax help will be available from February 1 - April 15, 2014, at several VITA sites in Orange and Chatham Counties.
- Appointment phone lines open on January 15, 2014.
RSVP-VITA Volunteers Needed
RSVP-VITA is seeking volunteers for the 2014 Tax Season. Help low-to-middle income clients:
FOR 2014 TAX SEASON
Oct. 15 - Dec. 7
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Community Giving Fund
Senior Center Participants
Take Our Survey
Sign up to receive our