Little River Regional Park & Natural Area
A Durham/Orange County Partnership
301 Little River Park Way, Rougemont, NC 27572 View Map
(919)732-5505 Park Office (919)245-2660 Administrative Office
Hours of Operation:
- November - February 8 am - 5 pm
- March and October 8 am - 6 pm
- April and September 8 am - 7 pm
- May - August 8 am - 8 pm
- Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- 7 Miles of Hiking Trails,
- 7 miles of Mountain Bike Trails,
- 391 Acres of Natural Area,
- ADA 1/4 Mile Paved Walking Trail,
- Bird Trail,
- Butterfly Garden,
- Camping Site (group),
- Event Space,
- Horseshoe Pit,
- Picnic Area,
- Picnic Shelter (1 large, 1 small) with Tables & Grills,
- Playground (5-12 yr old),
- Restroom Facilities.
General Reservation Information: You may either download forms or use our online registration for reserving event space and shelters The county also requires that you complete a hold harmless agreement which can be found at the link listed above. Reservation forms must be completed and turned in 7 days prior to event. You may also call 919-245-2660 or visit the administrative office (300 W. Tryon Street Hillsborough, NC) M-F 8 am - 5 pm.
River Rambler is the online newsletter for Little River Regional Park. You can find lots of information on this site.
A short history and the background of Little River Regional Park, written in 2001.