Data, Documents and Forms
- Election Results (various formats) - From November 2000 forward.
- One-Stop (Early Voting) Results - From November 2008 forward.
- Registration Statistics by Precincts (pdf)
- Current Absentee Downloads (State Board of Elections)
- Remove a Moved or Deceased Voter
- Request Election Data (required form) - Deposit is required for everything except emailed data.
- Order Material for a Registration Drive (pdf) - Should be submitted
directly to the State Board of Elections.
- North Carolina Voter Registration Application (pdf) - Must be signed. New registrations must be mailed or hand-delivered. Existing Orange County voters may email or fax a signed completed application.
- Absentee Ballot Request Form - Must be completed by the voter or the voter's near relative.