Election Results, Records Requests, and Forms
From November 2000 forward.
- One-Stop Results (Early Voting)
- Registration Statistics by Precincts
- Current Absentee Downloads (State Board of Elections)
- Order material for a Registration Drive (pdf) - Should be submitted
directly to the State Board of Elections.
- North Carolina Voter Registration Application (pdf) -Must be signed. New registrations must be mailed or hand-delivered. Existing Orange County voters may email or fax
with an attached signature.
- Request to Cancel a Moved or Deceased Voter - Only the voter or near relative may complete this form.
- Request data from the Orange County Board of Elections - Deposit is
required for everything except emailed data.