Environmental Health Division
Environmental Health is a service within the Orange County Health Department and is responsible for protection of public health through the following programs:
Septic Systems, Wells and Water Testing
Orange County Environmental Health serves as a referral service to other agencies for related issues including:
- Air quality (outdoor)
- Air quality (indoor) (mold, radon, moisture, asthma, etc.)
- Environmental Complaint Referral (state DENR)
- Epidemiology in NC
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Healthy Water information (CDC)
- Landlord/Tenant Complaints (HUD)
- Solid waste disposal
- Stream quality
- Underground storage tanks
- Workplace Safety (NC DOL)
Please tell us how we are are doing by taking this quick survey - thank you for your input!
CHECK IT OUT
FOOD SAFETY EDUCATION COURSES
SAVE THE DATE!!!
WEB PRESENTATION: USING HAND WASHING AS A RISK REDUCTION METHOD
WITH TROPICAL WEATHER POSSIBLE, THESE ARE GREAT GUIDELINES FOR FOOD SERVICE ESTABLISHMENTS
FOOD TRUCK INFO
Operators must report their scheduled locations. Submit completed forms to Connie Pixley.