Environmental Health Division
Environmental Health is a service within the Orange County Health Department and is responsible for protection of public health through the following programs:
Septic Systems, Wells and Water Testing
Orange County Environmental Health serves as a referral service to other agencies for related issues including:
- Air quality (outdoor)
- Air quality (indoor) (mold, radon, moisture, asthma, etc.)
- Environmental Complaint Referral (state DENR)
- Epidemiology in NC
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Healthy Water information (CDC)
- Landlord/Tenant Complaints (HUD)
- Solid waste disposal
- Stream quality
- Underground storage tanks
- Workplace Safety (NC DOL)
Please tell us how we are are doing by taking this quick survey - thank you for your input!
FOOD SAFETY EDUCATION COURSES FOR 2014
SAVE THE DATES!!!
WEB PRESENTATION: USING HAND WASHING AS A RISK REDUCTION METHOD
WITH TROPICAL WEATHER POSSIBLE, THESE ARE GREAT GUIDELINES FOR FOOD SERVICE ESTABLISHMENTS
PREVENTING NOROVIRUS OUTBREAKS
FOOD TRUCK INFO
Operators must report their scheduled locations. Submit completed forms to Connie Pixley.