Environmental Health Division
Rules, NC Food Code, and Guidelines
- Rules Governing Food Protection and Sanitation of Food Establishments (15A NCAC 18A .2600) (PDF)
- NC Food Code Manual (PDF)
- North Carolina Food Code Annex
- Date Marking Requirements
- Employee Health Policy Requirements
- Highly Susceptible Population Requirements
- Summary of Food Code Changes
- Sushi - Sashimi Requirements
Please tell us how we are are doing by taking this quick survey - thank you for your input!
CHECK IT OUT
It's that time of year to be thinking about Norovirus. Norovirus is a highly contagious virus, and it can be spread through eating food or drinking liquids that are contaminated with norovirus, touching surfaces or objects contaminated with norovirus then putting your fingers in your mouth, or having contact with someone who is infected with norovirus. Handwashing is the single-most important strategy against the spread of norovirus.
HANDS OFF: STRATEGIES FOR CONTROLLING THE SPREAD OF NOROVIRUS
FDA EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND PERSONAL HYGIENE HANDBOOK
FOOD TRUCK INFO
Operators must report their scheduled locations. Submit completed forms to Connie Pixley.