Environmental Health Division
Rules, NC Food Code, and Guidelines
- Rules Governing Food Protection and Sanitation of Food Establishments (15A NCAC 18A .2600) (PDF)
- NC Food Code Manual (PDF)
- North Carolina Food Code Annex
- Date Marking Requirements
- Employee Health Policy Requirements
- Highly Susceptible Population Requirements
- Summary of Food Code Changes
- Sushi - Sashimi Requirements
Please tell us how we are are doing by taking this quick survey - thank you for your input!
Food Safety Training
FOOD PROTECTION MANAGER CERTIFICATION SPANISH ONLY CLASS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN CHAPEL HILL
Roderpach Training and Development is accepting registration for a Spanish language ServSafe®class and exam proctor in March. This is a unique opportunity. Please contact Roderpach for class information.
ServSafe®class and exam presented by Orange County Cooperative Extension and Orange County Environmental Health
SAVE THE DATES Aug 17 and Aug 24, 2015
It's that time of year to be thinking about Norovirus. Norovirus is a highly contagious virus, and it can be spread through eating food or drinking liquids that are contaminated with norovirus, touching surfaces or objects contaminated with norovirus then putting your fingers in your mouth, or having contact with someone who is infected with norovirus. Handwashing is the single-most important strategy against the spread of norovirus.
HANDS OFF: STRATEGIES FOR CONTROLLING THE SPREAD OF NOROVIRUS
PRINTABLE HANDWASH SIGNAGE AVAILABLE
FOOD TRUCK INFO
Operators must report their scheduled locations. Submit completed forms to Connie Pixley.