Environmental Health Services
Effective September 1st 2012, North Carolina will be operating under a new set of rules based on the National Food Code.
- Rules Governing Food Protection and Sanitation of Food Establishments (15A NCAC 18A .2600) (PDF)
- NC Food Code Manual (PDF)
- Sample Inspection Report and Score Sheet
- North Carolina Food Code Annexes that explain the public health reasons behind the code requirements
For Food Service Managers
- Summary of Food Code Changes
- Sushi - Sashimi Requirements
- Date Marking Requirements
- Highly Susceptible Population Requirements
- Employee Health Policy Requirements
Please tell us how we are are doing by taking this quick survey - thank you for your input!