The Health Department provides inspections for public swimming pools in Orange County. The inspections cover safety aspects and pool water quality to prevent the spread of disease and to protect the public’s health. Seasonal pools are permitted and inspected once per year. Year-round pools and spas are inspected twice per year.
- Inspection Grades
- State (DHHS) Website (Forms, Operator Training, Guidance)
- Swimming Pools Rules (pdf)
- Pool Fencing Requirements (PDF)
- Swimming Pools Frequently Asked Questions
- Swimming Pools Additional Resources
- Swimming Pools Forms and Applications