Board of Health
The Board of Health is the primary policy-making and adjudicatory body for the Health Department and is charged to protect and promote the public health of Orange County. The Board is mandated by state law and is composed of professionals representing specified health related fields in addition to several at-large members and attend regularly scheduled meetings. All meetings are open to the public For additional information please click on the links below.
- Groundwater Protection Rules (Adopted 2008, Amended 2012)
- Smoke-Free Public Places (Adopted 2012)
- Wastewater Disposal Rules (Adopted 2009)
- Executive Summary
- BOH Activity Timeline by Health Priority (Calendar linked to details and resources)
- Clinic Dashboards - BOH Managment Graphs