Looking for Help?
- The Services Resource Guide contains information about agencies that provide behavioral health, child care, dental, health care, legal, and social services to people in need of assistance - in Orange County, neighboring counties, and statewide.
- The Housing Resource Guide contains information about agencies that provide affordable housing opportunities in Orange County and neighboring counties.
- The Employment, Job Training and Education Resource Guide contains information about agencies that provide these services in Orange County and neighboring counties.
- The CEF Orange County Resource Database is a comprehensive online guide to available resources in our community.
Food, Financial Assistance, and Other Services:
- IFC Community Services & Food Pantry
- Orange Congregations in Mission (OCIM)
- Orange County Department of Social Services (DSS)
- Child Care Services Association
- Legal Aid of North Carolina
- Social Security Administration
- Orange County Veterans Services
- Compass Center for Women & Families
- Orange County Rape Crisis Center
Health and Dental Care:
Mental Health Care and Substance Abuse Treatment:
- Cardinal Innovations OPC Community Operations Center
- Freedom House Recovery Center
- UNC Center for Excellence in Community Mental Health
- Lutheran Family Services
- Triumph LLC
- El Futuro
Education, Employment, and Job Readiness
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- JobLink Center
- Durham Technical Community College
- Orange County Literacy Council
- Community Empowerment Fund
Voice Mail Access (free):
Didn't find the help you needed?
Try searching or calling United Way of the Greater Triangle's Referral Assistance System - United Way 211