Orange County Library Donation Policy
Thank you for your interest in donating materials to the Orange County Public Library.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when preparing your donations:
- We cannot guarantee that a donated item will be added to the library collection. Items that are not added to the library collection will be offered for sale in the Friends of the Library’s book sale fundraiser.
- All materials must be clean and in good condition - no mildewed, badly torn, damp or dirty items, please.
- We will accept adult and children’s books, CDs, and DVDs.
- We are not able to accept textbooks, magazines, multi-volume encyclopedias, law books, audio cassettes, videos or wall maps.
- Please bring your donations in sturdy bags or boxes. We regret that we do not have enough staff or storage shelves to be able to immediately unload the boxes and return the empty carton to you.
- Please limit your donations to one box or bag per day.
Thank you again for your interest in your county library, and for your continued donations,which are of real help in fundraising and in building our collection.