Youth Basketball League
The Orange County Summer Youth Basketball League is a developmental and recreational league for youth ages 5-15-years-old. Volunteer coaches will work with children to improve individual skills in dribbling, passing and shooting, while instilling values in teamwork and sportsmanship. Players ages 7 and above will be placed on teams through mandatory skills assessment and drafts. Practice date and time is scheduled based on coach and facility availability – players may not request specific practice dates and/or times. Pre-season will consist of two practices per week. After games begin, the regular season will consist of one practice and one game per week. The season will conclude with a single-elimination tournament.
- Mighty-Mites (5 & 6 year olds) - Revised 7/9/14
- Pee Wees (7 & 8 year olds) - Revised 7/9/14
- Mites (9 & 10 year olds) - Revised 7/9/14
- Midgets (11 & 12 year olds) - Revised 7/9/14
- Juniors (13-15 year olds)