Real and Personal Property Auctions
After the Tax Office has exhausted all other means of collection, properties are seized and then auctioned off.
Current Properties for Auction
- All properties are sold subject to all taxes not included in the judgment amount. Purchaser will be responsible for taxes not included in the judgment.
Property Auction Information
- Properties sold may be subject to IRS Tax Liens, City/County Taxes for any years not covered under our judgment, and other restrictions of record.
- It is your responsibility to research and obtain information regarding the property, prior to the sale.
- PURCHASER WILL RECEIVE A NON-WARRANTED SHERIFF'S DEED UPON COMPLETION OF THE SALE.
- The deed description may include portions of land that have already been sold off by the current owner and are NOT subject to the sale.