- Animal "Taxes"
Pet fees are both billed and collected by the Orange County Animal Services.
- N.C. Division of Motor Vehicles
The North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles (NCDMV) provides motor vehicle services and enforces state laws.
- Emergency Services
Emergency services are provided to citizens by the Orange County Emergency Services Department.
- Orange County Department of Economic Development
The OC Department of Economic Development is available to help business owners open or relocate a business in Orange County.
- 3R - Solid Waste Department
The Orange County Solid Waste Department is responsible for operating the Orange County Landfill and Orange Community Recycling Programs. The Department also determines the 3R Fee.
- Chapel Hill Stormwater Management
The Town of Chapel Hill is responsible for stormwater management and related water resources issues within its jurisdiction.
- Cities: Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Hillsborough, Mebane
- Cross Reference Tool for TMBL and Tract - This tool is provided to assist the public in finding Parcel Identification Numbers (PIN) based on TMBLs or Tracts. Orange County uses the PIN as the official tracking mechanism for all parcels. As of October 1, 2010, Orange County no longer assigns TMBL or Tract numbers to parcels.