Aging Transitions Services
- Aging Helpline: For more information or to register for an Aging Transitions programs, or to talk to trained staff about any aging-related issue, please call (919) 968-2087 or email Aging Services.We try to find answers to your age-related questions and link you to the services that you need. Helpline hours are 9 am – 4 pm, Mon - Fri.
- Chinese Aging Helpline: Call 919-245-4275
- Spanish Aging Helpline: Call 919-245-4245
- Visit our Caregiver Supports page for Support groups, Memory Café, Care Partner Collaborative and special events and programs designed for older adults and caregivers.
Information and assistance for aging-related issues.
Resources to help older adults live independently, safely and comfortably in their homes and communities.
Support for Caregivers in Orange County.
One-Stop-Shop for financial aid services.
Long-term care options in Orange County that offer a range of different services and way of life
The Seniors’ Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) provides free, unbiased education and assistance with Medicare.
Certified Options Counselors help create plans for changes in living and care needs.
Get help finding alternative transportation options in Orange County.
Donate to the Aging in Place Fund
Make a tax deductible donation to the Aging Transitions Program by simply making out a check to the Orange County Department on Aging/Aging in Place fund.
Aging Transitions Staff
- Kim Lamon-Loperfido, MSW, MPH, Administrator: (919) 245-4253
- Keisha Andrews, MSW, Social Worker: (919) 245-2022
- Marie Rawlings Dagger, MS, OTR/L, Occupational Therapist: (919) 245-4279
- Kimberly Knight, MSW, LCSWA, Social Worker: (919) 245-4276
- Kendall Kopchick, MSW, LCSWA, Social Worker: (919) 245-4278
- Lisa Meinert, BA, Program Coordinator: (919) 245-4251
- Alison Smith, RD, Transportation Specialist: (919) 717-1853
- Tiffany Summers, MSW, LCSWA, Social Worker: (919) 245-4277