Animal Services is located just off of Interstate 40 (I-40):
1601 Eubanks Road
Chapel Hill, NC
Phone: 919-942-PETS (7387)
This center houses animals from Chapel Hill, Carrboro and Hillsborough municipalities, as well as the unincorporated areas of Orange County. Click here for operating hours.
- For information about adoption or available pets, please visit this page or dial 919-942-7387, press option 3.
- For information about lost & found pets, surrendering pets, or licensing: Dial 919-942-7387, press option 2.
- For hours of operation and location of our facility: Dial 919-942-7387, press option 6.
ANIMAL CONTROL ISSUES SHOULD BE REPORTED AS FOLLOWS:
Call 919-942-7387, press option 1, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 p.m.
For any emergencies that occur when we are closed : dial 9-1-1.
Pursuant to applicable North Carolina General Statutes, any electronic mail message sent from this account or received by this account, and any attachments thereto, may be considered a public record; and as such they are subject to inspection by anyone at anytime.
- Visit this page for more information about donating to Animal Services.
- For information about volunteering or spay/neuter services, please email email@example.com.
- For questions about pet licensing and payments, please see our Licensing page for more information. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For non-urgent Animal Control inquiries or concerns, you may email email@example.com (this email is not monitored on weekends). If you have a time-sensitive or urgent animal-related situation that needs attention, please call 919-942-7387, press option 1, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 p.m. Dial 9-1-1 for emergencies outside of regular hours. If you have a wildlife concern, please see this page.
- Please visit this page for more information on animal intake services.
- You may email management at firstname.lastname@example.org with non-urgent questions or concerns. This email is not monitored on weekends.
- To report technical issues (broken links, etc.) with this website, please email our webmaster at email@example.com.
Public Information Request
Follow the link here to submit a Public Information Request.