Orange County Public Transportation
⚠ Rider Alert
Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Monday, January 18, 2021
OCPT offices will be closed with no service on fixed routes. Trip requests for Tuesday, January 19 must be received by 5 p.m. Wednesday January 13. See details here.
⚠ Alerta de Autobús Rider
Dia de Martin Luther King, Lunes, 18 de enero de 2021
Las oficinas administrativas y de despacho del Transporte Público del Condado de Orange estarán cerradas. las solicitudes de viaje para el martes, 19 de enero deben ser recibidas antes de las 5:00 pm del miercoles, 13 de enero.
Haga clic aquí para más información.
Face coverings are required to board the bus. Riders may be removed or denied entry if they refuse to wear a face covering. Read more...
*All Passengers MUST pay fare at the time of ride*
Orange County Public Transportation is a transit organization committed to promoting a healthful quality of life for all residents of Orange County, NC. We strive to provide a comprehensive continuum of locally-accessible, community-based transportation services.
TDD/ TTY: (919)644-3045
Per Executive Order No.180, all occupants on public transportation must wear face coverings at all times. Guests may be removed from or denied entry to public transportation for refusing to wear a face covering. FAQs (English), FAQs (Espanol)
We ask riders to use public transit for essential trips only. For the safety of everyone, please remember to do the following:
- Do not ride if you have symptoms or have been exposed to Covid-19
- Wear a face covering or mask over your nose and mouth
- Wait 6 feet apart and avoid close contact with people from outside your household
- Choose seats that are farther away from other riders and the operator
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
- Non-Medicaid Trips: Call Reservation Line 919-245-2004
- Medicaid Trips: Call Orange County Department of Social Service Voicemail 919-245-2774 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
OCPT has upgraded its reservation and scheduling system:
With this upgrade, OCPT made some minor changes to operations. To see how these changes may affect you, please read the full announcement Click Here. For all reservations, please call 919-245-2004.
Demand Response Services:
Medicaid Transportation Service (Non-Emergency Medical Transportation-NEMT)
Complimentary Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Transportation
Services Provided by Rural Operating Assistance Program (ROAP) Funding:
- Elderly and Disabled Medical Transportation ( EDTAP)
- Rural General Public ( RGP)
- EMPL (Department of Social Service: Work First)